Registered Charity 1171812
Data Protection Policy
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT AND PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
- If you are a teacher or other member of staff at CRLT,
- we may collect your individual contact information, including your name, school name and address, your e-mail address, your role/job title, a contact telephone number, which may be your personal mobile number should you choose to give it to us, to enable us to communicate with you in relation to the provision of our services. A DBS will be applied if you do not have one.
- We may also collect other personal information relating to the provision of services, which may include information relating to the school year/age groups you teach and your experience.
- If you apply for a position with CRLT,
- we may collect personal information in connection with any application for a position with us. We will explain in detail for what purposes we intend to process the relevant personal information.
- If we provide services to you as an individual or in relation to your children,
- we may collect your individual contact information, including your name, your address and other similar details, to enable us to communicate with you in relation to the provision of services.
- We may also process any other information relating to you that is included in any communications between us and you during provision of the services.
- If you are a child to whom we provide our lessons,
- we may collect information necessary to enable us to deliver lessons, including name, age, gender, academic school year, educational needs and capabilities, information about any relevant medical or learning needs or other special needs that we may need to take account of in providing lessons.
- The information will normally be provided by the child’s school, parent, or referring body, except to the extent that the child provides any information during the tutoring or teaching session.
- We limit the amount of information we collect about a child (in addition to the information provided by the child’s school, parent or education board referring) to no more than is necessary to deliver the service.
- All lessons that we provide are recorded on paper and the records are used by us to monitor and track the child’s progress and to provide feedback on progression and performance, the quality of the teaching provided, compliance by tutors with our guidelines, and other factors relevant to the teaching. We also store the records for archival purposes.
- If you request information about our services,
- we may collect your individual contact details, including your name, school name and address, your e-mail address, your role/job title the school, a contact telephone number, which may be your personal mobile number should you choose to give it to us, to arrange trial session or to send you details of our services.
- If you provide goods or services or you work for someone who supplies goods or services to us,
- we may collect your individual contact information to enable us to communicate with you in relation to the provision of goods or services by you or the person that you work for; for example, in relation to the management and administration of the provision of the relevant goods or services and other personal information relating to you regarding provision of the goods or services concerned. This may include, the bank sort code and the account number or other financial details relating to the provision of the goods or services.
Sharing of data and information
We may share information with relevant authorities if deemed necessary or if we feel that a safeguarding issue has arisen.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All personal data processed by us is stored securely (the level of security being appropriate to the nature of the data concerned and the other relevant circumstances). We use a range of organisational and technical security measures to protect your information.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data only for so long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
To exercise any of your rights, including withdrawing relevant consents or obtaining access to your personal data, you should contact us at:
Connie Rothman Learning Trust
107 – 109 Belle Vue Road
01202 433673 or 01202 611379